
I am thankful for my beautiful family.
Thanksgiving at the Barnes'.

Here we are at Grandma and Grandpa Barnes' house. The party consisted of grandma and grandpa. My cousin Kevin. Breanna and her three boys and of course my two little rascals and I. Brian was at work and the Hunt family has ditched us for their Utah family. We had lots of good food and the best pecan pie (I made it).

The kid table, one of life's greatest inventions.
Sam and I decided it would be fun to take a picture of ourselves, turned out quite lovely.

Tanner is enjoying his Thanksgiving diet of punch and bread.

Caden and Grandma posing for Ellie the photographer, hey look she got their heads!

Breanna is making a detailed menu of our holiday feast.

Ellie snuck into Grandma and Sam's photo.

Kevin is trying to ignore the camera, he hates being in pictures.

I am Thankful I got my good looks from my mom, don't you agree?

Need I say more?

Poor Brendan... I am thankful I do not feel the way Brendan looks.
No comments:
Post a Comment