
Lindsey, Dylan, Kaleigh, Christina, Jordan, and Ellie at Libby Lu... The before shot. This was Ellie's first and last trip to Libby Lu. For those of you that don't know, Libby Lu was a store in the mall that did makeup and hair for girls and sold lots of fun girlie girl items. Unfortunately the store is owned by Sacs, which due to the bad economy is closing down. Therefore... Goodbye Libby Lu! Ellie's cousin Kaleigh has always wanted to take Ellie to get makeovers done together, but I thought we would wait until maybe Ellie was old enough to remember the experience. Then we found out that they would be closing and we just had to go. Meghan set up a fairwell to Libby Lu party and asked two of Kaleigh's friends to come and bring their little sisters who are friends with Ellie. This is the before photo of the girls... Ellie dosen't get whats going on yet.... she doesn't look very amused, does she?

Ellie's frown has miraculously turned upside down! She's starting to get whats going on. They let the girls dress up. They chose to be sparkly.

Here the girls are picking out their hairdo.

Ellie loves to get here nails painted.

Here goes the makeup....

Now the hair... Look at that Smile. She is in heaven.

Ellie kept making these really funny faces.... I like to call them her "I feel so pretty" face.

After finishing their hair the girls got fairy dust sprinkled in their hair so that they could make a wish.

This is how the finished do looked. Dosen't Kaleigh's hair look beautiful?

Kaleigh and her friend Lindsey admiring their new look.

Ellie and Kaleigh... The joy in their faces... This is what made the whole trip worth it.

My little Superstar!

The finished look. It is so much fun to have a girlie girl who loves to dressup and paint her nails. They got to take the makeup they put on home with them. Ellie loves it, plus I don't have to chase her away from mine anymore. Ellie also got fairy wings, a wand, and her very own fairy dust. She loves it all. I had so much fun watching the girls... they were all just so happy.
2 comments:
You know, I always thought that place was a joke. But they really seemed to be having a really fun time.
Woo Hoo! That was a fun day! We are suckers but I am so glad we did it! Everyone had a blast!
Post a Comment