Friday, May 22, 2009
Woo Hoo!!!!!
This semester was especially long and hard for me. I took six classes, five of them had a heavy work load. This whole semester I kept wondering why I was taking so many classes, it was just so stressful! Especially since I had to go to school five days a week! Towards the end, I became so tired... but it was worth it. I now only have one semester left of school (only four classes this time!) I have already had two of the teachers and really like them both. Hopefully the other two will also be good teachers. I am so relieved! The end is in sight! Now I have the whole summer off, a much needed break. And I'm starting it off the right way... first camping, then a trip to Utah with LaShay! Summer.... Here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
YEA!!! Can't wait to see you when you come!
Post a Comment