Sunday, June 7, 2009
Tanner's Birthday- Part 2
Today we had cake and ice-cream for the rest of the family. I was informed that Kaleigh, along with Brendan and Ethan were a little disappointed that I was having the party at my house. I guess they felt a little cheated since last year we celebrated at the water park. But we did have water... not very much, but it would have to do. The kids went swimming... It was pretty crazy seeing all them packed in there, especially considering how small our pool is! After drinking too much water, Tanner got taken out of the pool . Being banned from the pool made the Birthday Boy very unhappy. He started going around to everyone and saying "peas, peas" (which means please in Tanner Talk) for someone to put him back in the pool. Finally he convinced Grandma Candice to let him back in. He was very happy, plus he didn't have to worry about drinking anymore water because most of it had been transfred to the outside of the pool from all the crazy splashing! After everyone got done swimming we had cake and ice cream, which was yummy and then Tanner opened his presents! Everyone had fun, I guess it was an OK party after all!

Tanner kept trying to blow the candles out the whole time we were singing Happy Birthday, but he just wasn't blowing hard enough. He was so excited when the candles were finally blown out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It was a great party and the kiddos had a blast. You got some good pictures. That outfit is pretty wild and loud! I love it! He'd be in so much trouble if Kaleigh and I could always dress him!
Post a Comment