Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fresno State Student Art Show

I finally got brave enough to submit two of my pieces for the Student Art Show at Fresno State. I figured I should at least try once before I graduated. We were allowed to submit two pieces and I submitted two of my prints. One was an Intaglio Print and the other was a Lithograph... both were of trees. Both of my pieces got accepted into the show!

The Wall of trees... My pieces are the one on the far left and the one on the far right.
This is my Lithograph.
And this is me in front of my Intaglio... I took the picture myself. I was told that one of the judges really loved this piece, hmm.... maybe I should have put it up for sale.
As you can see I am very creative when it comes to giving my art a title.Thanks to everyone who came and saw my work!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow Kassie, that's awesome!