We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Squid...
While I was off enjoying myself on a fabulous all girl weekend Brian got to have a man day..... He went fishing for Squid with his dad. Brian caught two of these lovely creatures while his dad caught seven! They ended up bringing only seven home, two were given away to a friend who had bum luck that day. So now we have a freezer full of squid.... Calamari anyone?
Danny wants to know why he hasn't gotten to do anything like this yet!??? Did they pay someone to make it eatable? I hope THAT is not in the freezer. Disgusting!
2 comments:
Oh yuck! You mean they were TRYING to catch those things? :-)
Danny wants to know why he hasn't gotten to do anything like this yet!??? Did they pay someone to make it eatable? I hope THAT is not in the freezer. Disgusting!
Post a Comment