Go Fresno State!

Danny and I both are graduating from Fresno State. I received my Bachelors of Art with and Emphasis in Art History and Danny received his Bachelors in Nursing. We both got our Associates at the same time now we got our Bachelors at the same time. I told Danny that if he ever decides to get his Masters to let me know.... we can't break a tradition.

Don't we look like the two most educated people you have ever met?

My friend Celina and I before the Ceremony... waiting in line. She was in a few of my classes, but we had the most fun in our Lithography class. I'm going to miss making art with friends.

Celina and I in the Save Mart Center.... It was such a long ceremony. I'm sure glad it's over!

I am very glad that I decided to go back to school at get my Bachelors degree. It was a lot of hard work and very stressful, but it was worth it! I am so proud of myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment