Nathan Edward Humann
July 7th 2010
2:06 PM
8 lbs. 10 oz.
21 in.




I am glad to welcome this little guy to family. He decided to wait until after his due date and all my family was camping in Pismo before making his entrance into this world. However, he was kind enough to make it quickly once he decided to come. We had an uneventful stay at the hospital and went home the next day. I am so glad to be home with this handsome new guy and can't wait for everyone to meet him!
2:06 PM
8 lbs. 10 oz.
21 in.
I am glad to welcome this little guy to family. He decided to wait until after his due date and all my family was camping in Pismo before making his entrance into this world. However, he was kind enough to make it quickly once he decided to come. We had an uneventful stay at the hospital and went home the next day. I am so glad to be home with this handsome new guy and can't wait for everyone to meet him!



No comments:
Post a Comment