I love putting up Christmas decorations. Every year we put on the Christmas music full blast and make some hot chocolate. Ellie had lots of fun, even though she had Tanner following after her taking off all the ornaments she had just hung.

Ellie is trying to hang the ornaments as high as she can. That poor star in Tanner's hand is his latest victim. He's not as innocent as he looks.

Ellie wanted to know where we got each ornament. It was fun remembering the reasons we had each one. My favorite bunch of ornaments are my Carl's Junior Stars. I have six. When I was younger I had to have them, so my mom helped me collect all of them. The first Christmas after I got married she sent them home with me. They are perfect ornaments for the bottom of the tree... They can't brake... well hopefully Tanner won't figure out how to destroy them.

Brian is being attacked by the kids. Go Ellie! You get him! I think Tanner's been caught, oh my!

No story, I just like this picture.

The Finished product. Oh... She always dresses that way. Didn't you know her real name is CinderEllie?
2 comments:
I love how the bottom of your tree has no ornaments in the last picture. That's how ours is too.
Hey there! We didn't know you also had a blog. It's very cute. Merry Christmas, well Happy New Year since that's one's closer now.
Post a Comment