Ellie and I got invited to go to the LA area with Meghan and Kaleigh for the weekend. Of course we jumped at the opportunity to have a fun weekend full of girlie stuff! We left on Friday the 12th and came home the 14th. The ride down was fun... and it went by pretty fast too. Our first stop once we got there was the American Girl store. This store is huge considering that it only carries things for American Girl dolls and their owners. I had so much fun visiting the store... I do have my own American Girl Doll.... and yes I still take her off her stand every once in awhile and change her clothes. Her outfit has to match the season, doesn't it?
The lady in the picture with Ellie became our new friend who helped the girls find the perfect doll. Ellie thought she was great.... she kept telling her that she was nice and sweet. My little girl can be really funny sometimes.
Next stop... SPRINKLES!
Yummy Cupcakes here we come!
Next stop....
Visiting the LA Temple.
DAY 2
We started the day off by going to a Cheer/Dance competition that Kaleigh was competing in. We weren't allowed to take pictures so I have none to show off.
In between Kaleigh's two performances we went out to lunch.... and where did we happen to eat? At IKEA! What a fun place to have lunch... especially since the girls got to eat free that day! Plus the food was great!
In between Kaleigh's two performances we went out to lunch.... and where did we happen to eat? At IKEA! What a fun place to have lunch... especially since the girls got to eat free that day! Plus the food was great!
Back at the competition...
That evening....
Day #3
We started our last day off with another competition, but this time it was held at Knott's Berry Farm! Once again Kaleigh's team did fabulous and brought home more trophies! After the competition we were able to go and enjoy the rides!
Meghan, Kaleigh, and Ellie on the log ride. Unfortunately I was not able to go on the ride because my very thoughtful niece read a sign that said NO PREGNANT WOMAN! So... I ended up sitting this ride out, but secretly I was happy.... what I mean to say is.... I stayed dry!!!!



1 comment:
Yeah... Where are all my pictures??? Love your blogging! That was a great trip. Thanks for coming! =)
Post a Comment