We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Monday, August 23, 2010
First Day of the First Grade!
Today was Ellie's first day of the First Grade. Ellie was both excited and nervous to go to school. She loved Kindergarten and wanted to go back to her old class with her old teacher. I told her that her new teacher was going to be really nice and that she would already know some of the kids in her new class. When we got to her class we met her teacher, Mrs. Wolfe and we found her desk. Ellie was excited that she already knew the little boy that she was sitting next to. After I took a few pictures I left her.... and I was very glad to see that she was smiling. When I picked her up from school she was still smiling. She had decided that first grade was fun and that her teacher was really nice. The best thing about her day? Recess! Of course that is probably every first grader's answer. I can't believe my little girl is in the first grade!
No comments:
Post a Comment