Monday, July 6, 2009

Dancing Princess

The other day I had the privilege of having Snow White perform many beautiful dances for me.
Ellie has quite of few dress up clothes, most of which she has inherited from her cousin Kaleigh. Ellie loves to dress up and pretend to be a princess, but she especially loves dancing in her princess clothes. Whenever she comes out of her room in a new dress I have to call her by the correct name... Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine... the list goes on. The other night I put her Miley Cyrus CD on and watched her dance. Every once in awhile she would stop dancing and look at me and say, "You think I dance pretty?" And of course I thought she was dancing pretty! I can't believe how much she has grown! I wish she could stay this age forever... I know I'm going to miss this dancing princess someday.

No comments: