Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pismo

At the Campsite
Breanna made matching shirts for the kids.
Breakfast Time! Danny and Brian were Breakfast makin' fools!

Scooter Time!
Ellie got a new scooter to take camping. Of course she picked out a pink one!


Nature Walk
Grandma Candice took all the kids on a walk. She is the nature Queen!
She told us the names of trees and flowers, just like when
I was little! But we had to get outsider information on the
difference between a lagoon and lake! What Fun!


Free Manicure's
Who knew you could receive this kind of treatment while camping.
Ellie and Kaleigh received an invite to get a manicure at another
campsite. They loved their manicures... even if it was interrupted
by a water balloon fight.


Eating Chocolate Covered Scorpions!!!
Yes that is an actual scorpion covered in chocolate inside that bag!What did they taste like? MMMmmm.... a Kit Kat!


Beach Time
Where are Sam's Legs?
Myrl came to visit for the day. Just like Old Times.

It started with camping once a year at New Brighton Beach for as far back as I can remember. Then one year we went to Pismo... my family had gotten quads and quads need the Pismo Dunes! We have been camping at Pismo every summer for about 8 years, maybe 9. It's our family tradition and it is probably one of my favorite traditions. I love to camp, I love the ocean, and I love spending time with my family. What more could you ask for?

1 comment:

carolyn said...

wow, that looks like a good time. mark would be interested in knowing where to get a chocolate covered scorpion.