Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth Of July

I love the Fourth of July! I love fireworks and barbecuing! But most of all I love wearing festive clothing! Although this year I procrastinated and wasn't able to find anything red to add to my attire. I think Ellie and Tanner made up for it. Ellie's outfit is adorable and Tanner's shirt says Born in the USA.



Here are some pictures of us swimming at Adam and Sandy's house.
Tanner had lots of fun jumping in the water! You have to keep a close eye on this boy... he thinks he can swim.
Ellie is my fish out of water.... She loves to swim. She would stay in the pool all day if I let her. Whenever we go swimming she is always the last one out of the pool and I still have to make her get out! She is a fearless swimmer, she loves to jump off the diving board and can go anywhere in the pool she wants!

No comments: