Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School

Today Ellie started Kindergarten! I was so afraid that she was going to "pull an Ellie" (fall on the ground, suck her thumb and refuse to move), but to my surprise she didn't. She was awesome! My little stink bug was all smiles! When the Teacher asked them to line up Ellie did not hesitate, then she went into the classroom and followed all the directions that Mrs. B gave her; hung up her backpack, found her name, and went to play on the carpet. Before I left her she gave me a kiss and smiled as I told her goodbye. I was so proud of my Ellie girl. Then when I went to pick her up she still had a smile on her face. And she even says that she will be happy to go back tomorrow! I can't believe my little girl has started school!
First day of school outfit. She's all Smiles!

Talking to Grandma Candice on the Phone before going to school.

The Tinker Bell Backpack.

Picking Mason up from her first day of school.

In front of Ellie's school.


Lining up to go inside of her classroom.

Playing with blocks.

After school... Still smiling!
I can't believe my little girl is going to school!

No comments: