Monday, August 17, 2009

Hair Bow Holders

The other day I made bows for Ellie and my niece Kaleigh and sat them on top of my piano for lack of a better place to store them. I didn't want to stuff them in the same box I put all Ellie's hair things... that would really flatten them out. I decided it would be fun to make these hair bow holders, which I'm glad I did. They are really easy to make and really cute, plus Ellie's bows have a place to be stored that won't squish them. I hung Ellie's next her closet. Now we can pick out a bow to match at the same time she gets dressed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is a really cute idea!! I need to remember that for when Lilly starts wearing those kinds of bows.

Meg said...

Kaleigh loves her bow holder! Can't believe you took the idea from that pic and did it even better! Very creative!