I love Picnics. Last Tuesday we went to the Park and had dinner. I love it when it stays lighter longer. I love having dinner at the park and I am restarting up my Taco Bell Thursdays at the park, so if you are ever bored on a Thursday evening grab some grub and come to the park. It was a beautiful evening, we took a blanket to sit on while we ate our Taco Bell. I was amazed that Tanner actually sat down and ate before he even tried to go to the playground. Usually when we go to the park for a meal I just let him take bites in between going down the slide. After the park we went home and watched Bolt. It was a cute movie and a fun evening.
Ellie's Favorite thing at the park are the Swings. I use to spend most of the time at the Park pushing Ellie on the swings, but those days are close to being over. She is getting good at swinging by herself these days.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Picinic Season Has Begun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment