Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Zoo Craziness

Over spring break we got to go to the zoo with my mom, sisters, and their kids. It was Tanner's first trip to the Zoo. He absolutely loved it. Ellie had fun too... well, as much as one can have when they are sick. We had just gotten past the Monkey cages when Ellie threw up. I told her that we could go home and she could put on pajamas and watch movies, but she insisted that we stay. Besides Ellie throwing up, the highlight of the trip was stingray bay. Kaleigh touched a shark! Tanner touched a stingray... Caden might have too, but the rest of the kids were chickens.

Tanner on a leash. This boy is crazy! Kaleigh thought it was fun to "walk" Tanner.

Of course, we had to have icecream... Tanner and I shared one, but I didn't get much.

After we left the zoo, we had a picnic. And before we could leave the park all together we had to feed the ducks. Check out Ellie's face! She was trying so hard to throw the bread as far as she could.

No comments: