Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Trip to the Coast

On Saturday we took off to the coast. It was nice to get out of the Valley. We played at the beach for awhile, but it was too windy and cold to get in the water. Ellie was very disappointed, I had to assure her that we would come back when it got warmer. I also had to put a leash on Tanner so he couldn't run off to the water, boy am I glad I put that thing in the glove box. We got a lot of looks from people, but it sure beat chasing him. We actually got to sit there and build sand castles. Tanner eventually got over being tied to me, but every once in a while he would try to take off, but he didn't get far. On our way home we stopped in Gilroy and I got the dishes I've been wanting for a couple years. I am so excited to finally have gotten them.

My Beach Babies.

No comments: