Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Thunderstorms.....
Oh how I love Lightning and Thunderstorms. I am sitting here next to my kitchen window... I've decided that this is the best viewing point in my house. Lightning is flashing all around me. It's beautiful! My favorite part is not the Lightning, its actually the thunder. And its putting on quite a show for me right now. It even set my neighbor's car alarm off three times so far! I am having so much fun! But I am wishing that you were here with me. I remember sitting and watching the lightning with you since, well I've always used to watch them with you. My favorite storm we watched together was in Utah. Remember when you took me to that look out point and lightning was lighting up all the mountains in the Valley... It was awesome. Utah has some great storms. I tried to go to bed earlier, but I couldn't. I just had to come make me some hot chocolate so I could sit, watch and listen. So heres to you Meghan, I hope you have had or are going to get this show! I wish you were here, Brian doesn't share the love of Thunderstorms with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Kassie, reading this just made my eyes tear up! I love that you are my sister... I don't tell you that enough do I...and yes, I also love storms! The sky was amazing that night! We watched the light show the whole way home once we got on the 99 on our way home from Disneyland. Being in the car, we missed the thunder... I was wishing for a nice window and hot chocolate. I'm glad you were able to enjoy it!
Post a Comment